Color My Agenda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How-to's and DFY content, planners, journals and PLR

CMA StoreCMA Store  PortalPortal  HomeHome  EventsEvents  ArticlesArticles  FAQFAQ  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  CalendarCalendar  
WELCOME! THIS FORUM IS IN A STATE OF BUILD. ALTHO NOT OFFICIALLY OPEN, YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO JOIN & PARTICIPATE.
THIS FORUM WILL BE AN EXTENSION OF COURSES FROM THE WEBSITE, AS WELL AS A COMMUNITY FOR MEMBERS.

PLEASE USE AN AD BLOCKER TEMPORARILY. I RECOMMEND AD BLOCKER, I SEE NOTHING LOL!

MISSION STATEMENT

Latest topics
» Limitless Living Giveaway
Work From Home Success Giveaway Icon_minitime13.10.20 22:01 by CMA Admin

» Work From Home Success Giveaway
Work From Home Success Giveaway Icon_minitime13.10.20 21:00 by CMA Admin

» BlockBuster Gifts
Work From Home Success Giveaway Icon_minitime13.10.20 20:14 by CMA Admin

» Lifestyle Branding
Work From Home Success Giveaway Icon_minitime30.07.20 1:24 by CMA Admin

» What every home page needs
Work From Home Success Giveaway Icon_minitime30.07.20 0:02 by CMA Admin

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The Daily Buzz

Like/Tweet/+1

Work From Home Success Giveaway

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CMA Admin
Admin
Admin
CMA Admin

Work From Home Success Giveaway Empty
PostSubject: Work From Home Success Giveaway   Work From Home Success Giveaway Icon_minitime13.10.20 21:00

Color My Agenda November 

Work From Home Success Giveaway Work-f10

Our GAWs are quite different from any normal giveaway. While the purpose is still to help you get subscribers,
and free gifts to help you start your journey into self improvement and success, the GAW will be conducted differently. You will be required to use a landing page that can collect email subscribers, (such as one you can create for free in MailChimp), or you can use a special page on your website (like this one) or in a blog post. and a way to deliver the gift, preferably automatically (again MailChimp has this ability) and instead of new people signing up to one website to collect each gift, the gifts will be posted on this page for every live event. All anyone needs to do, is click a thumbnail image of your gift, and they will be transported directly to your offer on your own page. Done and easy!

For purposes of ease and less hassle, this landing page can not be inside another domain that must be joined. In other words, no Facebook pages, or Instagram, or any platform that requires an additional membership to access a page. 
Each event runs from the 1st to the 11th of each month, submissions start again on the 12th, and end 1 day before the next event goes live.
Occasionally there may be a holiday event, planned or unplanned, so be sure to be on our mailing list if you want those flash events. There are also plans for challenges, contests, and other events and happenings coming soon.... so stay tuned.
We start taking new submissions on around the 12th of each month. You can also request to host the app code on your website also. This is completely free,, and optional. If you would like to be a participant in our Giveaway Events, please use this link to sign up for the next Giveaway List
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://colormyagenda.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Color My Agenda :: General Discussions :: Events and Giveaways-
Jump to: