Color My Agenda
Hello there friend! Looks like you're new here. You will surely get a lot more value out of our forum if you join us, it's Free!
If you join, be sure to look for the verification mail that was sent to the email you sign up with. You will not be an active member until you click it and verify your email.
Color My Agenda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How-to's, Community Learning and DFY Content, Planners, Journals and PLR

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Useful ToolsUseful Tools  Domains/HostingDomains/Hosting  
WELCOME! PLEASE READ!!
IF YOU JUST JOINED BE SURE TO VALIDATE YOUR EMAIL THEN LOG IN AND MAKE ONE POST TO FULLY ACTIVATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP!
HATE PESKY ADS? CLICK HOW TO USE AN ADBLOCK
and they will Magically disappear!

"This website & posts may contain affiliate links. As an Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you,
if you make a purchase though a link!" RECOMMENDED RESOURCES !

WORDPRESS UPGRADE WARNING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CMA Admin
Admin
Admin
CMA Admin

WORDPRESS UPGRADE WARNING Empty
PostSubject: WORDPRESS UPGRADE WARNING WORDPRESS UPGRADE WARNING Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2021, 3:36 pm

Hey All,

Here is a word of warning for those of you running your shops and websites on Wordpress and Woocommerce!

I usually wait several weeks or in this case months to update wordpress inside my shop admin. I usually get emails from a webmasters forum about what their updates are breaking and when they get them fixed, so I always wait a while to update. 

In this case there was no warning, or I may have missed it. 

Wordpress has been trying to get users to update to the latest version for about 3 months now, so still hesitant, I updated one of the WP stores that I suspended shipping and sales from (it is currently a catalog store) to see if the new update would be ok. 

Well it isn't. If you are running PAGE BUILDER by Site Origin on your site, it will stop working. Not only will it stop working, it will stop you from adding, deleting, or editing any page that it was originally used to build.

As if there was not enough going on for me to pull my hair out right now, I began to freak, thinking I would fq it all up. What I was reading in the support forums was only scaring me more, as a few users were saying they were now locked out of their sites. OH NO!!!

Anyway, after a couple hours of worrying etc... I finally disabled PAGE BUILDER to see what would happen, and all seemed back to normal (I hope). I then deleted, still good so far...

I will not upgrade the other sites at this time, because they all have some different plug ins, and the sites are all running just fine without it for the time being.

So just a heads up!
Back to top Go down
http://dailylifeagenda.com https://colormyagenda.com

WORDPRESS UPGRADE WARNING
Page 1 of 1