Color My Agenda
Hello there friend! Looks like you're new here. You will surely get a lot more value out of our forum if you join us, it's Free!
If you join, be sure to look for the verification mail that was sent to the email you sign up with. You will not be an active member until you click it and verify your email.
Color My Agenda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How-to's, Community Learning and DFY Content, Planners, Journals and PLR

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Useful ToolsUseful Tools  Domains/HostingDomains/Hosting  
WELCOME! PLEASE READ!!
IF YOU JUST JOINED BE SURE TO VALIDATE YOUR EMAIL THEN LOG IN AND MAKE ONE POST TO FULLY ACTIVATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP!
HATE PESKY ADS? CLICK HOW TO USE AN ADBLOCK
and they will Magically disappear!

"This website & posts may contain affiliate links. As an Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you,
if you make a purchase though a link!" RECOMMENDED RESOURCES !

Welcome - Please introduce yourself!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
CMA Admin
Admin
Admin
CMA Admin

Welcome - Please introduce yourself! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome - Please introduce yourself! Welcome - Please introduce yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2020, 4:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the forum.
My name is Angela, and I am your host.

I have spent a good many years wearing many different hats.

I am and always will be an artist first, having won a scholarship early in life for art, but choosing my love for music instead. I spent a couple decades in the music industry, performing, traveling, recording, and then fell into production and promotion, writing articles on the industry and eventually through my love of clothing and fashion (did I mention I am a Clotheshorse lol) owned and ran a Vintage and Designer Resale store in the heart of Hollywood! While claiming art as my first love, I am also a business woman, and have worked in management, publishing, film editing and professional staging, just to name a few of my skills.

MORE ABOUT ME AT THIS ABOUT PAGE

In the time between 1995 and 2012, I made a good living in the publishing, and plr business. I sold hosting, built websites, wrote articles on the music industry, and basically became involved in the media profession.

BUT! Once and artist, always an artist. So somewhere around 2012, I found what they call the PSP crowd. All my drawings and paintings thus far had been on paper, so I found myself drawn (pun intended) to that world, only to find out fairly quickly, it was a world I did not like being in. The reasons are no matter, it simply was not for me.... so I turned away, and thought, how can i go back to "part" of my roots, without going all in, and still make a difference...... AH! creating planners, journals and art and graphics others can resell or use commercially, which finally morphed into CMA. So I set out to combine, my art, my business knowledge thus far, and the resale industry, and here we are....

I'm a misplaced Brit, living in the US. Other than that, just like everyone else, I strive to make a living, learn, and live my life as happily as possible, while attempting to help others do the same.... UNLIKE some others, I don't profess or claim to be an expert, guru, or mentor, and I don't claim I am doing better than I am at this moment in time, nor to have "the Answers" for others to "get rich or quit your jobs"!  I am straight forward about what and who I am, and I speak my mind, sometimes without pulling back the punches. Some may call that opinionated, but I call it realistic, or if you are into cliches, you can refer to it as "calling a spade a spade!" 

I have tried a plethora of platforms, software, systems, as well as bought another plethora of software, apps, platforms, and products from a number of marketers, developers AND other artists, and I generally have something to say about all of them, but I usually only verbalize what I really feel folks need to know. That means the good or the bad. 

When I get really excited about a vendor or a product, you are going to hear about it, mostly because I might promote it, and understand, I don't promote ANY product lightly! If I do, my whole heart is in it, and I have made some kind of connection with the seller.

Same goes for the "bad eggs" and trust me, there are more of those than you can imagine. I'm not really referring to the occasional product that does not stand up to par, nor the vendor who could have been easier to reach, although these things do matter, but to the unprofessional behaviors of some, whether it be the way they handle a refund request, treat you as a customer, or generally suck as a human being, lol, these are things that everyone needs to learn from, so as to not make those mistakes with your clients and customers. Never forget, THEY ARE the lifeblood of any business you strive to achieve at.

Here, I strive to help others gather in a community to not only learn from, but also teach and share your own expertise. Everyone has something they are 100% at, YES YOU DO! I have built many communities over the years for a number of different niches, including writing, fashion, graphics, and a couple of clients in the music industry, and my goal here is:

1: Get off Facebook, and into a truly private sharing network that is safe from scammers, and hackers, and have complete control over it, as well as my members having more freedom to express themselves.

2: Give people a promotional ground where they can not only have built in sharing features (and more to come) while never having to leave the page or site. Also features that send your posts and shop promos everywhere on auto because of the built in networking features (and the ability to also make them private posts).

3: A place that people who want to learn, teach or share, can do so. 
People who have a certain talent and experience they would like to share and teach to others. This can be anything from crafting, such as sewing, crochet,  art, graphics, web design or programming, and numerous other skills, to gardening, cooking, home hobbies into business, and starting online or brick and mortar businesses. The purpose here is to help people with everyday lifestyles and the pursuit of making extra income from their own hobbies and talents.

4: A place for both free and paid learning, an opportunity for those who do not have a lot of money to throw around joining teaching sites (so clinical lol) can make some extra earnings teaching a skill, or those wanting to learn can, for little or no investment.
This is good for, and a benefit to people who would like to gain some reputation as an influencer, writer, teacher, and can help open you up to greater possibilities in your own lives as you help others to grow and succeed in their lives. 

Are you sick and tired of your inboxes being stuffed with get rich schemes, and one crappy app after another. How about those giveaways, where every single one has the same gifts as all the others (I always add different gifts to each and every new giveaway, it is not that hard), or worse, you now have 4 emails a day coming in for every one you signed up for. Buy this, click that, side hustles, I'm sorry, in my day a hustle meant one of 2 things, a con, or a very quickly put together project that essentially turned out crap. Why in the world????? and why in the world does everyone follow the freakin leader, no matter how ridiculous they look or sound. AGAIN, call a spade a spade, it's a freakin side JOB or a part time job! No hustle here, just straight ahead truth and honesty. 

This website has features that make it highly accessible to search engines, as well as a plethora of share features to many of the well known social feeds. Anyone interested in joining and adding your talents and expertise, or ideas and suggestions are welcome to do so.  Simply join and verify your email at your own inbox, and then log in and follow the directions you will find in your welcome email here on the website.

Are you in?!

Have you read our mission statement?

BE INFORMED!

NOTE:
This website is supported by the products in our store, any ads sold, and some affiliate sales. We are free to join and participate always, but we will also soon have an inexpensive membership that will give you more privileges. Please help support this project if you are able, by purchasing an affordable ad, or an ebook or product etc. 
Thank you for being here!

dionne12 and kmmsbeauty like this post

Back to top Go down
http://dailylifeagenda.com https://colormyagenda.com

AuthorMessage
CMA Admin
Admin
Admin
CMA Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome - Please introduce yourself! Welcome - Please introduce yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2022, 8:19 pm

wow, welcome, and thanks for sharing so many awesome things about you. 
I also have worked with DAZ, but not too much lately. That would be great if you wanted to teach some willing learners, you could do that in one of the forums if you like, just let me know..

My guy is actually younger than me ( way younger, won't say how much lol ) and takes care of several colonies of feral cats around the city here.... our kitty died at 17 a few years back, and have not yet gotten a new one, but he is spending a fortune on cat food, and food for all the critters in our yard, a cat right now is rather impossible.
Back to top Go down
Mmhickok

Mmhickok

PostSubject: Re: Welcome - Please introduce yourself! Welcome - Please introduce yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2022, 10:40 pm

I'm not sure if this post wil count as the one I need to write to confirm my membership.
Back to top Go down
CMA Admin
Admin
Admin
CMA Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome - Please introduce yourself! Welcome - Please introduce yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2022, 11:26 pm

Mmhickok wrote:
I'm not sure if this post wil count as the one I need to write to confirm my membership.
Welcome! 
It counts, but we would love to know more about you.
Back to top Go down
P3Penny
P3Penny

PostSubject: Re: Welcome - Please introduce yourself! Welcome - Please introduce yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2022, 4:45 pm

Mmhickok wrote:
 Hi, welcome to Angelas forum...

I'm Penny, I'm old lol, and I love graphics!
Back to top Go down
P3Penny
P3Penny

PostSubject: Re: Welcome - Please introduce yourself! Welcome - Please introduce yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2022, 4:46 pm

ktmoonblue wrote:
Hi, and thanks for adding me!  Like most other people here, I have broad interests.  I am a children's book author and illustrator, with two self-published books.  I also teach the Norwegian language and culture to children and adults, and have taught Scandinavian folk dancing to children.  I have my degree in elementary education and have taught preschool, but I don't teach full-time anymore because of health reasons.  I make Norwegian-language and English-language printables and games to sell on TpT.  I am a scrapbook-kit and clip art designer and had an Etsy store for it, but closed it because of the Plaid issue.  I moved everything to another site, though, so my store is still open but on another site.  Most of what I design is done using Daz Studio, what you may know as "digital dolls," "posers," or "figures."  If anyone would like to learn more about that, just message me and I'd be happy to teach you!  I also make and sell spiral notebooks and cards with my own photos and/or die-cut designs, something I used to do with my mom before she died and I inherited her (extensive) craft supply collection!

Outside of those interests, my husband and I have seven cats.  We don't have any children, so our cats are our fur-babies.  We also have a "found family" that we love to socialize with.  It consists of three of my husband's best friends, two of my best friends, my uncle (who lives with us at the moment), and another friend and her family.  The other friend is someone we met when she was in high school and took in to help her out.  She's kind of a cross between a sister and a daughter, because she's 9 years younger than I am and the age difference between my husband and her is such that he could have had a daughter that age.  My husband's 8 years older than I am.  She had a son as a teen, worked her way into a good career, is now married to a wonderful guy, and is now a SAHM with two little ones (a girl and a boy) as well as her oldest (who is in high school now).  My husband and I are also gamers, and I also love reading, photography, and scrapbooking.

Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Penny.
I don't really have a niche per say, I love all things, but especially like to work with graphics.

Welcom to the party!

Disheslife likes this post

Back to top Go down
P3Penny
P3Penny

PostSubject: Re: Welcome - Please introduce yourself! Welcome - Please introduce yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2022, 4:47 pm

lbogaerts wrote:
Hi, I'm Leslie and I have an Etsy shop with printables related to homeschool and education, as well as coloring and activity books on Amazon and my own website with a webshop geared towards buyers in my country.

Wellcome Leslie,
I love this place, even tho I have been away for a few months!
Angela is the best, I am sure you will love it here.
Back to top Go down
weinerjm
weinerjm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome - Please introduce yourself! Welcome - Please introduce yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2022, 4:42 pm

Hey, y'all. I'm Jenn, owner of 2 etsy shops, a gumroad shop, and way too many domains and WordPress websites. My theme for 2023 is likely to be simplify that 'ish. I am the wife of an amazing man on the spectrum, and we have a small horde of cats who think they own us...who are we to ruin the illusion LOL

CMA Admin and Disheslife like this post

Back to top Go down
CMA Admin
Admin
Admin
CMA Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome - Please introduce yourself! Welcome - Please introduce yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2022, 5:21 pm

weinerjm wrote:
Hey, y'all. I'm Jenn, owner of 2 etsy shops, a gumroad shop, and way too many domains and WordPress websites. My theme for 2023 is likely to be simplify that 'ish. I am the wife of an amazing man on the spectrum, and we have a small horde of cats who think they own us...who are we to ruin the illusion LOL

Hi Jenn,
So happy to have you join us. There is a lot of potential here for members, take a look around, and be sure to ask questions if you need to. 
Add some content, write an article, go viral my friend!  Welcome - Please introduce yourself! - Page 4 1f618
Back to top Go down
Disheslife

Disheslife

PostSubject: Introduction Welcome - Please introduce yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2022, 7:24 am

Hi! I’m Misty and I’m the mom behind the blog, Lifebetweenthedishes.com. I run an Etsy shop where I sell printables to make mom-life easier. I also have a PLR/Canva Templates shop that I’m in the processing of shifting from one platform to another. I look forward to connecting here! Thanks Smile

kmmsbeauty likes this post

Back to top Go down
CMA Admin
Admin
Admin
CMA Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome - Please introduce yourself! Welcome - Please introduce yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2022, 2:29 pm

Disheslife wrote:
Hi! I’m Misty and I’m the mom behind the blog, Lifebetweenthedishes.com. I run an Etsy shop where I sell printables to make mom-life easier. I also have a PLR/Canva Templates shop that I’m in the processing of shifting from one platform to another. I look forward to connecting here! Thanks Smile
Hello there,
Good to have you here. Ditto goes for what I said to Jean, make a home here. 
Hopefully you are both thinking about adding to the upcoming Giveaway. I am slow and have been a little under the weather, but don't let that stop anyone from creating a free gift and adding it to the post list. I will be taking entries from that post ( https://colormyagenda.forumotion.com/t386-color-your-new-year-2023-giveaway#849 ) and adding them to the app. 

So don't be shy, Pleeeeease!!  lol!
Back to top Go down
Leader

Leader

PostSubject: Re: Welcome - Please introduce yourself! Welcome - Please introduce yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2022, 11:05 pm

Hello everyone.
I am glad to be a member here. I love all of the different products and services here, this is amazing.

Writing is my favorite thing to do, also I love reading about and writing about life and spirituality. 
Welcome - Please introduce yourself! - Page 4 Ee05e0e3-95f9-40e7-9dee-abc9494d5ff4_screenshot100

CMA Admin and kmmsbeauty like this post

Back to top Go down
https://ko-fi.com/lawofattraction https://necessaryinfo.gumroad.com
CMA Admin
Admin
Admin
CMA Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome - Please introduce yourself! Welcome - Please introduce yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2022, 12:35 pm

Well a big welcome to you Leader... we are glad to have you too.
We love new peeps, and love meeting them.

Also good to have another writer here, have at it my friend. 
There is an entire section full of subjects you can add an article or 2 into.

I tell folks, don't be afraid to post in the wrong place, it can always be moved if needed. 
Just be aware of whether you want it to be in a public forum for the world to see (best for going viral) or just for the members to see.

Allons-y
Back to top Go down
cao6780

cao6780

PostSubject: Re: Welcome - Please introduce yourself! Welcome - Please introduce yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2022, 11:52 am

Hi I'm Carol and I'm a multi-passionate creative entrepreneur. I've always loved writing and art. I've spent most of my adult life raising kids, crafting and designing with fabric. I've operated different off-line businesses from a clothing alteration store to a handmade candle and gift basket business. When I moved on from those I discovered writing for others on the Internet. I've been doing that since 2008. I have several blogs on different topics including the writing business. Then this past year, I started creating and selling printables on my own shop and my Etsy shop. I'm in the process of learning surface pattern design which I hope will be used for fabric and linen designs.  I too am on the older side (some say retirement should be my goal at this age) but love creating and want to build a business legacy to pass on to my children and grandchildren. I'm passionate about the written word, dogs, kids and education(learning), spirituality, cooking and sewing.
Back to top Go down
CMA Admin
Admin
Admin
CMA Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome - Please introduce yourself! Welcome - Please introduce yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2022, 12:36 pm

cao6780 wrote:
Hi I'm Carol and I'm a multi-passionate creative entrepreneur. I've always loved writing and art. I've spent most of my adult life raising kids, crafting and designing with fabric. I've operated different off-line businesses from a clothing alteration store to a handmade candle and gift basket business. When I moved on from those I discovered writing for others on the Internet. I've been doing that since 2008. I have several blogs on different topics including the writing business. Then this past year, I started creating and selling printables on my own shop and my Etsy shop. I'm in the process of learning surface pattern design which I hope will be used for fabric and linen designs.  I too am on the older side (some say retirement should be my goal at this age) but love creating and want to build a business legacy to pass on to my children and grandchildren. I'm passionate about the written word, dogs, kids and education(learning), spirituality, cooking and sewing.

WOW Carol, you do have goals lol, I applaud you!! And welcome to the site.

You sound a bit like me, when it comes to background in crafts, and my mother was a dress designer in her day, for some biggies like Moda and Lillie Rubin.

Be sure to fill out your profile with your socials and blog address, and feel free to add a section for your shop updates etc, in the forum here: 
https://colormyagenda.forumotion.com/f29-share-your-blogs-and-websites
Back to top Go down
jodavis

jodavis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome - Please introduce yourself! Welcome - Please introduce yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2023, 3:43 pm

Hello, 

My name is Jo Davis and I have a shop on Etsy called SparklySquirrelCo that sells personal use planner printables. I am trying to get more sales there and I would like to add PLR products as well.

I look forward to learning here.

Thank you, Jo

CMA Admin and kmmsbeauty like this post

Back to top Go down
CMA Admin
Admin
Admin
CMA Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome - Please introduce yourself! Welcome - Please introduce yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2023, 3:46 pm

welcome Jo, I hope you find some knowledge and friends to help you along.
We are a great bunch here, and hope to get everyone into participation mode.

Feel free to post articles, questions, and your blog and shop links in the General Section under Share Your Blogs and Websites area....
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome - Please introduce yourself! Welcome - Please introduce yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr 2023, 7:50 am

Hi
Happy to be here!
Back to top Go down
CMA Admin
Admin
Admin
CMA Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome - Please introduce yourself! Welcome - Please introduce yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Apr 2023, 2:19 pm

Vanessa wrote:
Hi
Happy to be here!

Hi Vanessa, thank you for logging in.

Glad to have you as well.... 

just in case you are unaware of the changes being made on May 18th, you can read here 

https://colormyagenda.forumotion.com/t421-what-will-change-in-may-2023#921
Back to top Go down
Mirr

Mirr

PostSubject: Re: Welcome - Please introduce yourself! Welcome - Please introduce yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 10 May 2023, 9:21 pm

Hello there, I am Meredith new to the space as a printables seller but hoping to become an installation  Welcome - Please introduce yourself! - Page 4 1f60a (somehow I was able to join initially but never able to post before? so nice to meet you all!)
Back to top Go down
CMA Admin
Admin
Admin
CMA Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome - Please introduce yourself! Welcome - Please introduce yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 12 May 2023, 1:11 pm

Hi Meredith, so glad you finally made it.
I am assuming that looking at your join date, you were one who recently recieved a purge warning, 
and the reason you could not post before was you had not been fully activated. 

For everyone who needs to hear this, if you don't respnd to the verification email sent upon joining, you will be in the system but not activated, as that only proves you have a legit email system in place. 

Unless one logs into the forum and opens the message already in their forum mail, 99% of the time, they will try to post without realising there is only one place a new member can post, without full activation. 

Full activation means, opening up the forum mail message and following it's directions, and then a whole new world of forums opens up, including all the private areas only a fully activated member can see or access.

I know to some folks that may seem like a lot of hoops, but it is the major reason this forum is free of s&am and other virmin, because most don't even go through step 2, let alone step 1... there is a huge reason step 2 exists, and it is a biggy in the safety of our community hear...

Anyway I see I wrote a book lol, but I thought others might need that explaination as well. 

If you have not yet read about what will change on May 18th, please access the post in the link above. It won't affect anything already in place and in use, it will just require the use of an ad blocker as suggested, if that sort of thing bothers you. It does me no matter what site I am on, but it is especially worse on news sites, and wordpress dot com, etc, but I see nothing, or extremely little on those sites, and see only blank space otherwise. After logging in to this forum after May 18, you may also notice blank spaces like that if you are using adblock for chrome like I am, or whatever works for you.

Feel free to explore and participate, as well as use the forums to promote yourself and add content such as articles you want to share. I am in here at least once a day, and will soon be adding more content myself. I stretch myself way too thin at my age lol... but I have old age ADD, so there is that LOL!!

bounce Arrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome - Please introduce yourself! Welcome - Please introduce yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome - Please introduce yourself!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Color My Agenda :: General Discussions :: Introductions-
Jump to: