Color My Agenda
Hello there friend! Looks like you're new here. You will surely get a lot more value out of our forum if you join us, it's Free!
If you join, be sure to look for the verification mail that was sent to the email you sign up with. You will not be an active member until you click it and verify your email.
Color My Agenda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How-to's, Community Learning and DFY Content, Planners, Journals and PLR

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Useful ToolsUseful Tools  Domains/HostingDomains/Hosting  
WELCOME! PLEASE READ!!
IF YOU JUST JOINED BE SURE TO VALIDATE YOUR EMAIL THEN LOG IN AND MAKE ONE POST TO FULLY ACTIVATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP!
HATE PESKY ADS? CLICK HOW TO USE AN ADBLOCK
and they will Magically disappear!

"This website & posts may contain affiliate links. As an Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you,
if you make a purchase though a link!" RECOMMENDED RESOURCES !

Please Read The Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CMA Admin
Admin
Admin
CMA Admin

Please Read The Rules Empty
PostSubject: Please Read The Rules Please Read The Rules Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2020, 6:21 pm

This forum was built for discussions about crafts, hobbies, and other interesting topics, and how to turn them into online, or brick and morter businesses, bettering the lifestyles of all.  We are also seeking people who would like to teach and share their skills with others who would like to learn!

No spam, no rudeness, no bullies, only friendly nice people willing to share their talents, or learn from others.

Occasionally you may find a link to an affiliate resource, these are shared as good faith links, no spam, no viruses, just things useful to others.
TIP: Instead of clicking a link, right click and ask for a new window or tab.

You will also find very well priced items and freebies in the store, which may include tutorial ebooks, graphic kits, planners and journals, as well as resale products (RR, MRR, PLR). Some of these items will be linked to our actual SECURED online store or marketplace.

I hope you will find something of use and interest here, and please feel free to join in and share your own wisdoms. In order to participate in discussions and/or courses,
you must be a logged in member. Membership is free, so please join us.

Have a nice stay.

Nikolette likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://dailylifeagenda.com https://colormyagenda.com
CMA Admin
Admin
Admin
CMA Admin

Please Read The Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read The Rules Please Read The Rules Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2020, 10:12 pm

ABOUT POSTING IN THE NEW FORUMS......

All new members, if you would like to start new topics in the forums, but are unsure as to which forums to post in, or there is not one already made for your topic, please just post your opening topics wherever you find an open forum to post in, and if needed, we will open new Topic Forums later, or simply move it to it's rightful place if needed. 

Please don't let a lack of a complete structure built here yet, stop you from participating. Helping build structure in a community is partlly due to members, like you, so jump in!
Just Do It! as they say 

I have gotten a major portion together, but progress also means movement, testing, and tweaking.

As they say in India:

Everything will be all right in the end, 
and if it is not alright, then it is not yet the end! 

sunny
Back to top Go down
http://dailylifeagenda.com https://colormyagenda.com

Please Read The Rules
Page 1 of 1