Color My Agenda
Hello there friend! Looks like you're new here. You will surely get a lot more value out of our forum if you join us, it's Free!
If you join, be sure to look for the verification mail that was sent to the email you sign up with. You will not be an active member until you click it and verify your email.
Color My Agenda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How-to's, Community Learning and DFY Content, Planners, Journals and PLR

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Useful ToolsUseful Tools  Domains/HostingDomains/Hosting  
WELCOME! PLEASE READ!!
IF YOU JUST JOINED BE SURE TO VALIDATE YOUR EMAIL THEN LOG IN AND MAKE ONE POST TO FULLY ACTIVATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP!
HATE PESKY ADS? CLICK HOW TO USE AN ADBLOCK
and they will Magically disappear!

"This website & posts may contain affiliate links. As an Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you,
if you make a purchase though a link!" RECOMMENDED RESOURCES !

FEATURES YOU WILL FIND ON THIS FORUM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CMA Admin
Admin
Admin
CMA Admin

FEATURES YOU WILL FIND ON THIS FORUM Empty
PostSubject: FEATURES YOU WILL FIND ON THIS FORUM FEATURES YOU WILL FIND ON THIS FORUM Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2020, 5:08 pm

Here you will find some of the features you can find and use on our forum. 

This will most likely be an ongoing list as I work to get the forums and faqs organised for members to navigate. Please do let me know if something is not working for you, or you need help with finding something or using the feature. 

THEME PICKER

The skin on this forum was created by me, and depicts an artistic theme, while still being simple and readable. I wanted a forum that was nice and pleasant to look at, while showing that forums do not have to be static. 

For those of you who prefer a more standard forum theme, I have included a theme picker in the forum script, with 2 simple skins, one white and one black, both of which you can find at the bottom left of most pages. 

This is a test, and am not sure how well it works in all browsers, but I am using windows 7, (now windows 10, and still works) and Chrome is my browser, and it works fine. It sometimes seem to jump when moving from page to page, and you will not find the alternate themes on the post editor, and maybe a few random pages, but once you flip to any of them but the default theme, you should see it in the majority of forum pages.

SIDE WIDGETS

You may notice off to the right side of the forum pages, there is a red or green icon at the top above MISSION STATEMENT. This is where you can either hide or show the forum widgets in the side bar. 

This is especially helpful if you are writing a long post or article, and want to view the page editor in it's entire width. It is also helpful when reading long articles, or viewing posts with photos or graphics.

UPDATE! DEC 21, 2022:

Some of you may have noticed I paid for accessibility for the forum and many of my websites, to enable people with certain disablities to be able to use and navigate my websites better. 

I am actually one of those people, who need help, as I am half blind now, and have other issues this ADA Button can help.

It also includes the ability to hear the written word, with a text to speach ability, which is probably my favorite function!

To locate the button, look to your left center of the pages, where the hands are shaking. This is a friendly reminder that you don't have to squint or be impaired by other distractions on the sites.

I did notice however, that it appears to squeeze the posting functions for posts, into a tight line. I am assuming it is because I have to place the code within the forums structure, rather than it's pages structure, as I could not see the button when placed on the pages files.

I will work on this, but for now I wanted to let you know that this ADA function now exists, and as to why the posting editor seems to be squeezed. It still works the same, just a bit harder to see, at least on my pc.

Try out the ADA function, and enjoy experimenting with it.  FEATURES YOU WILL FIND ON THIS FORUM 1f496

CLICKABLE LINKABLE POST TITLES

I've made each individual post title clickable, containing it's own url
(in order for you to get a post comments url, you must add a title to your post (post, reply, comment, etc) 

SHARE BUTTONS

I have added share buttons and icons in a few places. You can find them on the side widget, the right side of every page, above most posts, and in the top header toolbar. I will add more ways soon.
(I have to edit the toolbar as there is a piece of code there that is incorrect. I did not write the script for this, and am still trying to find the code embedded in the programming of the forum. The problem is the @ sign is supposed to be a mail to, but instead it only refreshes the page you are on. I will figure it out sooner or later)

CHAT MODULES AND ROOMS

You will find a chat modules on the site, which is only accessible to members. 
If you are logged in, there are 2 links, one at the bottom of the Forum Index, under the Who's Online box. The other right in the menus above on every page.

PRIVATE SECTIONS

Many of these are already built, but more to come. These are sections only accessible to activated members, and VIP members. In theses sections you will find lessons, courses, and free downloads of products for your business.

REFERRAL PROGRAM

Altho this was implemented about 3 weeks after the initial invites to this forum, I have since added a slot in the registration that asks who referred you. In the very near future, I will be working on a point system, that will allow a certain number of points for referrals, and the ability to trade points for extras. 
Don't worry if you are not able to refer, as there will be other ways to gain points and trade.

If you were here before the slot was placed in the sign up page, and you did refer someone here, or were referred by someone else, (including me) please go back and enter this info in the new slot on your profiles, as I will make adjustments, and take all that in consideration when I implement the point system.

POINT STORE

work in progress

VIP MEMBERS 

NOTE DEC 21, 2022: THIS SECTION HAS CHANGED AND MANY SECTONS HAVE BEEN MOVED OR OPENED UP TO THE "ACTIVE" MEMBERSHIP... I WILL REVISE THE BELOW LATER ON....

This section, as mentioned above in Private Sections, is already in place, and is consisted of paid members to our store or forum. 

There MIGHT be a special from time to time of the memberships, and I am seriously thinking of removing the membership from the store, and only using the forum membership. A subscription to the forum (a yearly or a one time lifetime subscription) will give you access to ALL downloads, courses, perks, and hidden forums.

TEAM MEMBERS

I need them are you game.
Read more here: https://colormyagenda.forumotion.com/t4-join-the-team

and here: https://colormyagenda.forumotion.com/t149-testers-needed#311

THE EDITOR!

The editor is a funny thing, it has the ability to do many things, but can sometimes be quirky too....

Here are some of the things the editor has available to make your writing experience a fun and productive one. This is also ongoing, as I add more info about the editor.

GIFS: the editor has gifs, you can add these to your posts for fun, and to make a point. 

TBC.....

CMA GIVEAWAY EVENTS (not top priority atm)

========================================

TYPES OF FORUMS AND THEIR USES 

These will be forums for use by members to promote, sell, share, and more.

I will add information in this section as I go along... stand by! (or explore on your own  cheers)

------------------------------------

Alternatively, if you would like to make suggestions for forum features etc, you can post them here. 
FORUM LIST OF NEEDS

Last edited by CMA Admin on Sat 29 Jul 2023, 12:30 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dailylifeagenda.com https://colormyagenda.com
CMA Admin
Admin
Admin
CMA Admin

PostSubject: Re: FEATURES YOU WILL FIND ON THIS FORUM FEATURES YOU WILL FIND ON THIS FORUM Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2021, 3:12 pm

This is an ongoing list, check here periodically to see what's new or been added

FEATURES YOU WILL FIND ON THIS FORUM 200.gif?cid=0b8fe310k0owkbxpw1z21vnkdamd2c0bndoyxijf4ytzt0xi&rid=200

Leader likes this post

Back to top Go down
CMA Admin
Admin
Admin
CMA Admin

PostSubject: UPDATED dEC 21, 2022 FEATURES YOU WILL FIND ON THIS FORUM Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2022, 1:42 pm

NEW UPDATES IN THIS SECTION, READ THE OPENING POST AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FEATURES YOU WILL FIND ON THIS FORUM FEATURES YOU WILL FIND ON THIS FORUM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FEATURES YOU WILL FIND ON THIS FORUM
Page 1 of 1