Color My Agenda
Hello there friend! Looks like you're new here. You will surely get a lot more value out of our forum if you join us, it's Free!
If you join, be sure to look for the verification mail that was sent to the email you sign up with. You will not be an active member until you click it and verify your email.
Color My Agenda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How-to's, Community Learning and DFY Content, Planners, Journals and PLR

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Useful ToolsUseful Tools  Domains/HostingDomains/Hosting  
WELCOME! PLEASE READ!!
IF YOU JUST JOINED BE SURE TO VALIDATE YOUR EMAIL THEN LOG IN AND MAKE ONE POST TO FULLY ACTIVATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP!
HATE PESKY ADS? CLICK HOW TO USE AN ADBLOCK
and they will Magically disappear!

"This website & posts may contain affiliate links. As an Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you,
if you make a purchase though a link!" RECOMMENDED RESOURCES !

Have you noticed how our forum pushes articles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CMA Admin
Admin
Admin
CMA Admin

Have you noticed how our forum pushes articles Empty
PostSubject: Have you noticed how our forum pushes articles Have you noticed how our forum pushes articles Icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2021, 3:53 pm

First, as of writing this post, I am terribly behind on the main newsletter that goes out to all members fr the store website, so sorry I will rectify that soon
With that being said, I wondered if those of you who are now forum members, are noticing that every couple weeks, the platform sends out a summary of articles that have been written in the open sections (primarily the Writers Block forums) and anything written in the Publication linked to the side bar titled READ THE MAG.

What does that mean to some of you. Well it means what I originally told you about push notifications, and push articles being sent not only to you guys, but also the MAG articles are being pushed to the Forumotion Base as well. That is as many as 10,000 folks that are not even part of our little forum here. The best part is, not many editors or admins of the countless forums and members this company serves, are actually taking advantage of the Publications option available on this platform, meaning anyone taking advantage of this option has every chance of getting seen and read, and articles written do not get lost in a sea of others. I certainly have taken advantage of this, and intend to make much more use of this option.

This is why I encourage members to both fill out their profiles with their websites and blog information, make use of the forums where you can add your sales and blogs etc, and post post POST in the forums so that your links are seen, and can be clicked by others interested in what you have to say or sell. 

I also encourage and offer those who have a lot to say, teach and share, a place of their own in the forums to use as a writing platform, like an extra blog, whether you already have one of your own or not. Anyone who requests a space to write about their knowledge and passions, will also have the opportunity to have their best articles published in the MAG, which again, goes out to the mass membership of this platform.

All of this, and the share features around the site, enable you to push anything you want on your own, to up to 80 social and writing mediums, as well as your own blogs, FB groups and more.

The whole purpose here, is to have a platform (forum) to network with many people, not just members, but anyone who will come across your articles and posts.

Start getting active and participating more, and do fill out your profiles with the info you want folks to know, and you will begin to see a difference in things like traffic and hopefully even customers to your own sites.

If you have not yet done so, read the forum thread I started on SEO

kmmsbeauty likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://dailylifeagenda.com https://colormyagenda.com
P3Penny
P3Penny

Have you noticed how our forum pushes articles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed how our forum pushes articles Have you noticed how our forum pushes articles Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2021, 3:45 pm

I could swear I saw something come from this forum while I was on some website the other day. I think it was from an article here, but can't recall for sure. It was a Google ad or something like that I saw at the bottom of one of the pages, and thought WOW is that the same forum.

Probably wrong, but I could swear lol

CMA Admin and kmmsbeauty like this post

Back to top Go down

Have you noticed how our forum pushes articles
Page 1 of 1