Color My Agenda
Hello there friend! Looks like you're new here. You will surely get a lot more value out of our forum if you join us, it's Free!
If you join, be sure to look for the verification mail that was sent to the email you sign up with. You will not be an active member until you click it and verify your email.
Color My Agenda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How-to's, Community Learning and DFY Content, Planners, Journals and PLR

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Useful ToolsUseful Tools  Domains/HostingDomains/Hosting  
WELCOME! PLEASE READ!!
IF YOU JUST JOINED BE SURE TO VALIDATE YOUR EMAIL THEN LOG IN AND MAKE ONE POST TO FULLY ACTIVATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP!
HATE PESKY ADS? CLICK HOW TO USE AN ADBLOCK
and they will Magically disappear!

"This website & posts may contain affiliate links. As an Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you,
if you make a purchase though a link!" RECOMMENDED RESOURCES !

Best 7 tips for healthy skin for the summertime fun!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kmmsbeauty
kmmsbeauty

Best 7 tips for healthy skin for the summertime fun! Empty
PostSubject: Best 7 tips for healthy skin for the summertime fun! Best 7 tips for healthy skin for the summertime fun! Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jul 2023, 5:31 pm

Summer can be a challenging season for maintaining healthy skin due to the increased exposure to sunlight and higher temperatures.
Here are 7 tips for healthy skin during the summer months:
1.     Wear sunscreen: Sun protection is essential during the summer to prevent skin damage and premature aging. Apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher before going outside, and reapply every two hours or more often if you are sweating or swimming. Wear your sunscreen all year round, and even if its cloudy, or you are in the car; your car windows do not protect you from the sun’s UV rays.

2.     Stay hydrated: Drinking plenty of water and staying hydrated is important for healthy skin. Aim to drink at least eight glasses of water a day to keep your skin hydrated from the inside out. If you do not drink enough water, it will show up on your face. No one wants to look older than they really are!

3.     Cleanse your skin: Cleansing your skin helps to remove dirt, oil, and sweat that can clog pores and cause breakouts. Use a gentle cleanser twice a day to keep your skin clean and refreshed.

4.     Exfoliate: Exfoliating your skin helps to remove dead skin cells and improve skin texture. Use a gentle exfoliating scrub once or twice a week to keep your skin smooth and radiant. This means your face as well as the rest of your body. You can use a simple sugar or salt scrub on your body to help remove dead dry flaky skin cells all over. Do not use salt scrubs on your face or any area that maybe broken out. Just combine a tablespoon of sugar or salt to 2 tablespoons of oil and then apply it all over. 

5.     When exfoliating and applying serums and moisturizers, always take the product down your neck to your décolleté and the back of your hands and wrists. Your hands age too!

6.     Moisturize: Using a lightweight moisturizer can help to keep your skin hydrated without feeling heavy or greasy. Look for moisturizers with ingredients like hyaluronic acid or glycerin, which can help to lock in moisture. By changing your moisturizer to a lighter on during the summer, helps with not getting too greasy, because greasy skin can lead to breakouts, and no one likes acne, at any age!

7.     Limit sun exposure: Try to avoid spending too much time in the sun, especially during peak hours when the sun's rays are strongest. Wear protective clothing like hats and sunglasses, and seek shade whenever possible to reduce your risk of sunburn and skin damage. Gone are the days to need to bake in the sun to get a good tan. There are lots of good self-tanners on the market these days.

By following these tips, you can help to keep your skin healthy and radiant throughout summer. In fact, they are pretty good tips for all year around!

Tweet Me!
@overallbeauty 🌞☀Summer skincare tip: Protect your skin by wearing sunscreen sunny🌞. Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher 🧴🕶#skincaretips

Kim Snyder Owner & creator of Overall Beauty Minerals - vegan mineral makeup line. Beauty blogger, writer of articles about pretty much anything to do with beauty, with product reviews. Lover of guinea pigs, supporter of no-kill shelters for small animals. Visit https://kmmsbeauty.com to check out all the colors I may offer.
Back to top Go down
https://overallbeauty.com https://kmms.etsy.com

Best 7 tips for healthy skin for the summertime fun!
Page 1 of 1