Color My Agenda
Hello there friend! Looks like you're new here. You will surely get a lot more value out of our forum if you join us, it's Free!
If you join, be sure to look for the verification mail that was sent to the email you sign up with. You will not be an active member until you click it and verify your email.
Color My Agenda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How-to's, Community Learning and DFY Content, Planners, Journals and PLR

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Useful ToolsUseful Tools  Domains/HostingDomains/Hosting  
WELCOME! PLEASE READ!!
IF YOU JUST JOINED BE SURE TO VALIDATE YOUR EMAIL THEN LOG IN AND MAKE ONE POST TO FULLY ACTIVATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP!
HATE PESKY ADS? CLICK HOW TO USE AN ADBLOCK
and they will Magically disappear!

"This website & posts may contain affiliate links. As an Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you,
if you make a purchase though a link!" RECOMMENDED RESOURCES !

Self-Love Affirmations For Anyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kmmsbeauty
kmmsbeauty

Self-Love Affirmations For Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Self-Love Affirmations For Anyone Self-Love Affirmations For Anyone Icon_minitimeWed 11 Oct 2023, 4:36 pm

Self-Love Affirmations For Anyone Someti10
Daily affirmations are a great way to keep yourself centered in a positive mindset. Taking the time to speak positivity to and about yourself out loud can work wonders for your overall mental health… However, it can be difficult to know what to say; and it can even feel a bit awkward. That’s why I’ve put together a varied list of thirty-two self-love affirmations for anyone to use! The best time to work on these is at the beginning of each day, to help clear your mind of negativity and put yourself into a positive mindset. Let’s get into the affirmations now, and you can use this list every day as is—or use it to come up with your very own affirmations for whatever you may need!
The first one is one of my personal favorites, because sometimes its hard to remember that just because you failed at something, that doesn't make you a favorite overall.

1.  I am better than good because I clearly understand that failure is an event, not a person; that yesterday ended last night, and today is my brand-new day.
2. Today is going to be a good day.
3.  I will not dwell on any negativity today.
4. There is peace in my heart, and clarity in my mind.
5.  I can achieve all of my goals for today.
6.  Nobody has the authority to steal my joy, or disrupt my peace.
7.  I am capable of greatness.
8.   I am intelligent.
9.   I am glad to be alive.
10. Growth is possible today and every day.
11.  I am proud of myself.
12.  I will be able to solve any problem that comes my way today.
13.  Stress and anxiety will not rule my mind today.
14.  I am stronger than I think I am.
15.  I have a courageous heart.
16.  No matter what happens, I am in control of how I respond.
17.  I can make my dreams come true.
18.  Nothing can hold me back unless I allow it.
19.  I am my biggest fan and cheerleader.
20.  Other’s opinions don’t change who I am, or how I see myself.
21.  I am allowed to say no when I need to.
22.  My boundaries are important, and I will not compromise them.
23.  I believe in myself.
24.  I am thankful for today.
25.  I am growing and learning from every experience.
26.  I am fearless, and nothing can stop me.
27.  I can and will choose to see the good in all things.
28.  I love myself unconditionally.
29.  Success is within my grasp—I just need to take it.
30.  I respect my feelings, and I can express them in healthy ways.
31. I am more than enough.
32. I am better than good because I have made friends with my past, am focused on the present, and optimistic about my future.

I hope these thirty-two self-love affirmations for anyone can help you maintain a positive mindset throughout your everyday life. Try keeping them on your phone, or taping them to your bathroom mirror, for a daily dose of self-love and inspiration!

Kim Snyder - Visit today her beauty shop at https://kmmsbeauty.com Her blog at https://overallbeauty.com On X @overallbeauty On Instagram @overallbeauty

Gaylej55 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://overallbeauty.com https://kmms.etsy.com

Self-Love Affirmations For Anyone
Page 1 of 1