Color My Agenda
Hello there friend! Looks like you're new here. You will surely get a lot more value out of our forum if you join us, it's Free!
If you join, be sure to look for the verification mail that was sent to the email you sign up with. You will not be an active member until you click it and verify your email.
Color My Agenda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How-to's, Community Learning and DFY Content, Planners, Journals and PLR

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Useful ToolsUseful Tools  Domains/HostingDomains/Hosting  
WELCOME! PLEASE READ!!
IF YOU JUST JOINED BE SURE TO VALIDATE YOUR EMAIL THEN LOG IN AND MAKE ONE POST TO FULLY ACTIVATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP!
HATE PESKY ADS? CLICK HOW TO USE AN ADBLOCK
and they will Magically disappear!

"This website & posts may contain affiliate links. As an Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you,
if you make a purchase though a link!" RECOMMENDED RESOURCES !

A reason to open your forum mails!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CMA Admin
Admin
Admin
CMA Admin

A reason to open your forum mails! Empty
PostSubject: A reason to open your forum mails! A reason to open your forum mails! Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2022, 2:39 pm

First, many of you who actually read your opening welcome message, will not only have found the link to activating your entire account, but you will also find a welcome coupon there for $10 at the CMA store. 
It never expires but can only be used once, on anything in the store except memberships.

Every year someone has a birthday. Go figure.

If you are reading your forum mails and emails, you may already know, everyone gets a coupon for the CMA store for their birthday. Generally at least $15 off, for any product excluding memberships. 

If you have not used your birthday coupon yet, or never opened your mail (sorry, watch for it next birthday) you are going to lose it at the end of the year when it expires. A new birthday coupon will take it's place on Jan 1st.... so use it or lose it as they say.

If you have not been checking emails and messages from the forum, you may be missing out on these 2 discounts.

next... 

Those of you who HAVE activated completely, I noticed the system is not automatically updating your member status. All this means is that if you are fully activated, your profile should say your an ACTIVE MEMBER... If your profile still says you are a NEW MEMBER, and you have made at least one post in the forums, please contact me so I can manually change your status. 

This has nothing to do with whether you have access to all forums after posting, it only means I need to change your status, so when I ask the system to list only active members (perhaps I am getting ready to sen you something special) I need to know you are all in the proper list. 

So please take the time to message me if your ARE an activated member (it is easy for me to check if you message me) and have not been updated to ACTIVE status on your profile. Also, if you are a member, but never fully activated, the system WILL delete you when I do cleanups, because it will still "think" you are not fully activated.

Also, if you are not fully activated, you can NOT add a signature to your profile, which is something all active members are able to, and should do for exposures. Fill out your profiles with all pertinant info about you and your businesses, if you want more exposure. No spam or shady links please!

Well I think that covers this for now..... READ THOSE EMAILS!!
Back to top Go down
http://dailylifeagenda.com https://colormyagenda.com

A reason to open your forum mails!
Page 1 of 1