Color My Agenda
Hello there friend! Looks like you're new here. You will surely get a lot more value out of our forum if you join us, it's Free!
If you join, be sure to look for the verification mail that was sent to the email you sign up with. You will not be an active member until you click it and verify your email.
Color My Agenda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How-to's, Community Learning and DFY Content, Planners, Journals and PLR

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Useful ToolsUseful Tools  Domains/HostingDomains/Hosting  
WELCOME! PLEASE READ!!
IF YOU JUST JOINED BE SURE TO VALIDATE YOUR EMAIL THEN LOG IN AND MAKE ONE POST TO FULLY ACTIVATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP!
HATE PESKY ADS? CLICK HOW TO USE AN ADBLOCK
and they will Magically disappear!

"This website & posts may contain affiliate links. As an Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you,
if you make a purchase though a link!" RECOMMENDED RESOURCES !

Top 13 Tips On How To Apply Eye Shadow Perfectly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kmmsbeauty
kmmsbeauty

Top 13 Tips On How To Apply Eye Shadow Perfectly Empty
PostSubject: Top 13 Tips On How To Apply Eye Shadow Perfectly Top 13 Tips On How To Apply Eye Shadow Perfectly Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2022, 5:07 pm

Your makeup is as important to your finished look as the clothing you wear, in fact, it can actually be more important. We've all spotted women who didn't have a clue how to apply their eye shadow. Sometimes you take a second look to be sure. But we've also seen women who know how to apply it properly, and they look put together and beautiful. Don't you want to be one of those women? Of course - and we are going to give you some top tips, so you can do just that.

Great news - putting your eyeshadow on correctly really isn't difficult at all. It really is just a matter of finding the right technique and your personal style. Don't worry if it takes a few tries to get it right. Check out these tips:

1. Depending on the kind of eyeshadow you are going to wear, you may or may not need a eyeshadow primer. Loose power works, or you can apply your foundation to the eye area. I personally use eyeshadow primer. There are a few you can find that are affordable at your local drugstore.  It gives a nice, even palette to work with.

2. Blend, blend and then blend some more. I can't stress this enough. Try an experiment. Blend one eye and then just use a brush and apply the other eye. You'll instantly know what I'm talking about, and you'll never forget to blend again. (Check tip 13 for loose pigment application blending tips)

3. If you want dramatic eyes, take your eye shadow brush, dip it in water, and then into the shadow, then apply. It will give you a much deeper, dramatic color. If you are using loose pigment eyeshadows, take a bit and mix it in the lid of the color and then apply it. Then go back over it again with the loose pigment color. It helps keep the eyeliner in place.

4. If you have blue eyes, wear purple, violet, taupe, gray, deep blue, and black. Funky colors include fuchsia, turquoise, and silver. I have blue eyes, and navy eyeliner really brings out the blue in them!

5. If you have green eyes, wear purple, plum, forest green, brown, and khaki. Funky colors include light green, gold, and bright purple.

6. If you have brown eyes, wear champagne, copper, brown, apricot, khaki, and beige. Funky colors include royal blue, tangerine, hand hot pink.

7. Everyone can wear navy, powder blue, and charcoal. Fun colors include silver. Now, some colors not meant for all ages. Glitters depending on the color are more for the younger crowd. BUT, if you love glitter, then no matter your age, apply it under your eyebrows. Or mix it in hair oils to add a bit bright to your hair.

8. Apply a lighter shadow in the inner corner of the eye to reflect and make your eyes look younger.

9. If you want your eyes to appear larger, use a light color on the inner corner, and a darker shade in the middle of the eye area.

10. Practice until you get the application of your eye shadow down to a science. When you get good, your makeup will look more natural and more polished.

11. Apply your dark shadow only to the eyelids from the lash line to the crease in the eyelid. Apply your medium shadow from just below the eyelid crease to the brow bone.

12. Highlight along the brow bone. Doing it this way will make your features stand out naturally and beautifully. By using a light color under your eyebrows, brings out the beauty of your eyes, by making them look open.

13. Special tip for those who wear loose pigment eye shadows or would like too? Don't apply them by going side to side like window washers. You pat the color on, did you have it as dark as you like. By patting it on and then blend it, you will have less fall out and more intense color.

So there you have it. With these top tips, you now know how to apply your eyeshadow, so you will look your best.

Remember that while you're practicing all these steps, you should take notice of what works best for you. Practice by yourself, or practice with a friend if you find it easier to ask someone else's opinion.

So go for it and get gorgeous right away!

Copyright 2022 Author Kim Snyder - Owner and creator of Overall Beauty Minerals available at Vegan mineral makeup specializing loose pigment eyeshadows and loose pigment blushes. Selling online since 2009!
Back to top Go down
https://overallbeauty.com https://kmms.etsy.com

Top 13 Tips On How To Apply Eye Shadow Perfectly
Page 1 of 1