Color My Agenda
Hello there friend! We're new, and you're new here.
You will surely get a lot more value out of our forum if you join us,
it's Free!
Color My Agenda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How-to's, Community Learning and DFY Content, Planners, Journals and PLR

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  CalendarCalendar  Useful ToolsUseful Tools  
WELCOME! PLEASE READ!!
IF YOU JUST JOINED BE SURE TO VALIDATE YOUR EMAIL THEN LOG IN AND MAKE ONE POST TO FULLY ACTIVATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP!

"This website & posts may contain affiliate links. As an Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you,
if you make a purchase though a link!" RECOMMENDED RESOURCES !

The Color Your New Year 2023 Giveaway

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CMA Admin
Admin
Admin
CMA Admin

The Color Your New Year 2023 Giveaway Empty
PostSubject: The Color Your New Year 2023 Giveaway The Color Your New Year 2023 Giveaway Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2022, 3:41 pm

Hello everyone,

This post is a heads up, to let you know I am hosting a free giveaway on January 2nd for a week. 

I have had a couple of giveaways in the past, the first year Color My Agenda was opened, but after a lot of confusion etc, I realised the problem was, even tho the app I use is simple as pie, it was still confusing to many who could not understand how to use it or how it works.

Therefore, since I intend to start doing hosted event again, This time, I will be adding the submissions myself, manually. This way I can be sure they are added correctly, and are all working.

All you have to do is fill add your submission with all your details and a square 600 pixels jpg to the Forum listed at the bottom, and I will do the rest. 

If you have never seen what the app looks like, you can see an example here:

https://therecipeparty.com

The theme will be helping business and start ups with products that they can either resell, or use commercially to create products they can sell.

RULES:

1: You should join this forum now (for bundle events, this is mandatory). 
Joining the forum will make it easier to ask questions, make suggestions, and get answers. It 
will keep everything in one place! 

2: Your submissions must at least be commercial use, personal use is not accepted. 

3: It must be a new product and never placed in any shop, bundle or event before this. 

4: Each product should be connected to a landing page such as a subscriber sign up, as no coupons will be used. Your sign up page should have a description of your products, and should be accessible after someone signs up to your form. You can either send them to the download right away, or have them verify their emails, and then access the gift, it does not matter, as long as it is a smooth transition.

Submission deadline for the Color Your New Year 2023 Giveaway 
is Friday December 23rd. 

NOTICE: 
If you are already a member of this forum, but have never fully activated your account, you must go to
 THIS FORUM LINK, and make an introduction post anywhere in that section, before you will be able to see the link to the Events section below. (if you can log in but not see the event forums listed below, you are NOT fully activated)

If you are already fully activated, then you should be able to see the newly created EVENTS Forum, click the below link for the NEW YEAR event post to see if you have access..

Color Your New Year 2023 Giveaway

All the info for this giveaway will be posted there, as well as questions and answers. I am just now getting this together, but more info will fill that post soon.

ALERT: If you can not log in, but have signed up to this forum in the past, it means step one of verification has not been completed. Step one was a confirmation link to verify your email you signed up with. Step two, is logging in with your new user name and password, and making that one post in the forum mentioned above. This is a safety and security measure, for the forum and all it's members. If you would like to verify and activate now, you can ask the system to send you another confirmaton, or send the password if you have forgotton.

BUY REAL GREEN CONTENT PLR - FORGET THE MODERN MUMBO JUMBO TERMS!
THIS IS OLD SCHOOL PLR YOU OWN AND CONTROL!

Last edited by CMA Admin on Wed 23 Nov 2022, 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Yemm009 likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dailylifeagenda.com https://colormyagenda.com
linda92313

linda92313

PostSubject: Re: The Color Your New Year 2023 Giveaway The Color Your New Year 2023 Giveaway Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2022, 4:48 pm

Hi, My name is Linda and I have a small ETSY shop and website. I saw the announcement of the Color Your New Year 2023 Giveaway and was interested in knowing more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CMA Admin
Admin
Admin
CMA Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Color Your New Year 2023 Giveaway The Color Your New Year 2023 Giveaway Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2022, 5:07 pm

Hi Linda,

You can not use etsy for this, nor a shop, because we will not be using coupons. 
You are more than welcome to participate, but you will need a landing page such as a subscribe page, 
as this is what we will be linking to. this way, all sign ups for each gift, go directly into the participants own subscriber list.

You can create a landing page from most email services, such as MailChimp or MailerLite for free. 
I am doing things this way, because of the countless nightmares I and others have encountered when trying to sign up to shops and stores with coupons, and this way, it will be direct, and cut out all the extra bs, and you will get your sign ups right in your email list.

BUY REAL GREEN CONTENT PLR - FORGET THE MODERN MUMBO JUMBO TERMS!
THIS IS OLD SCHOOL PLR YOU OWN AND CONTROL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dailylifeagenda.com https://colormyagenda.com

The Color Your New Year 2023 Giveaway
Page 1 of 1