Color My Agenda
Hello there friend! Looks like you're new here. You will surely get a lot more value out of our forum if you join us, it's Free!
If you join, be sure to look for the verification mail that was sent to the email you sign up with. You will not be an active member until you click it and verify your email.
Color My Agenda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How-to's, Community Learning and DFY Content, Planners, Journals and PLR

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Useful ToolsUseful Tools  
WELCOME! PLEASE READ!!
IF YOU JUST JOINED BE SURE TO VALIDATE YOUR EMAIL THEN LOG IN AND MAKE ONE POST TO FULLY ACTIVATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP!
HATE PESKY ADS? CLICK HOW TO USE AN ADBLOCK
and they will Magically disappear!

"This website & posts may contain affiliate links. As an Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you,
if you make a purchase though a link!" RECOMMENDED RESOURCES !

I need accountability with FOCUS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CMA Admin
Admin
Admin
CMA Admin

I need accountability with FOCUS! Empty
PostSubject: I need accountability with FOCUS! I need accountability with FOCUS! Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2021, 12:06 pm

The one thing I need most is focus!

I do too much everyday, I become overwhelmed by a lot of it, and distracted by some of it, 
and the health issues of course make it even harder.

I could use some help with accountability from our members here. Something, or things to help not just me on track, but others with similar issues. 

I have no idea what subjects to start here that would help this issue. Do any of you guys have suggestions for keeping and staying focused. What are some ways you get and keep yourself on track.
It's more than just keeping a schedule, people get distracted, and side tracked from schedules too, especially if you are a little ADHD like I seem to be.

What tidbits of wisdom can you share.
Back to top Go down
http://dailylifeagenda.com https://colormyagenda.com
Thollo

Thollo

PostSubject: Re: I need accountability with FOCUS! I need accountability with FOCUS! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2021, 6:28 pm

I am just starting my journey. I have the shiny object syndrome. I am trying to stick to a strict , I must finish this before starting or buying anything else. Hopefully I can stick with it. I have so many things started and purchased waiting to be done.
I have incorporated a stop watch into my daily tasks too. (I use this for business and personal, I too have health issues. You have to get stuff done when you can squeeze it in.) There are some more interesting things I could do all day. Some things, I would rather not do. Using the stop watch, sets a specific time to do each task. Even the ones I don’t look forward to.
I wish you luck in finding a solution that works.
Back to top Go down
CMA Admin
Admin
Admin
CMA Admin

PostSubject: Re: I need accountability with FOCUS! I need accountability with FOCUS! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2021, 6:49 pm

Thank you for your comment, it's a brilliant idea.... I have an alarm clock on the pc, so I am going to try this. Glad to have you join the forum btw, please do feel free to make posts and promote your blog or store.

Thollo likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://dailylifeagenda.com https://colormyagenda.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need accountability with FOCUS! I need accountability with FOCUS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need accountability with FOCUS!
Page 1 of 1