Color My Agenda
Hello there friend! Looks like you're new here. You will surely get a lot more value out of our forum if you join us, it's Free!
If you join, be sure to look for the verification mail that was sent to the email you sign up with. You will not be an active member until you click it and verify your email.
Color My Agenda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How-to's, Community Learning and DFY Content, Planners, Journals and PLR

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Useful ToolsUseful Tools  Domains/HostingDomains/Hosting  
WELCOME! PLEASE READ!!
IF YOU JUST JOINED BE SURE TO VALIDATE YOUR EMAIL THEN LOG IN AND MAKE ONE POST TO FULLY ACTIVATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP!
HATE PESKY ADS? CLICK HOW TO USE AN ADBLOCK
and they will Magically disappear!

"This website & posts may contain affiliate links. As an Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you,
if you make a purchase though a link!" RECOMMENDED RESOURCES !

Don't Hate Me Because I Tell The Truth!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CMA Admin
Admin
Admin
CMA Admin

Don't Hate Me Because I Tell The Truth!! Empty
PostSubject: Don't Hate Me Because I Tell The Truth!! Don't Hate Me Because I Tell The Truth!! Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2021, 3:49 pm

HA HA, because I am about to tell you something a lot of affiliates will probably hate me for, but I am all about 
the truth, giving you knowledge and saving you money when I can.

Many might remember I said it floors me that so many people are putting out information products that are so easy to find on the internet, or so lame you say WTF did I just buy. Ya know I have before, and so have you (fight me on that one lol)

Well, there is a new fad going on now, some are calling it a new way to sell Printable Wall Art.... lol... as an artist I laugh!!!

Some are referring to it an NFT's, which is something that has already been told about months ago.

They are also describing POD, print on demand....

Yet again, they are describing something known in graphics and art, as something that is simply sold as an original, one time, while copies are sold as prints, or fully on a canvas in a more mass produced market. Some of my own art is like this, at my actual art gallery online, not only will you find some of my art in various versions, such as wall art on print or canvas, but also physical items such as mugs and other useful objects, but there is one original of some art, which will only be sold to the one person, for a considerably higher price in most cases. This is usually an original hand drawn piece on paper or painting on canvas sent to the buyer at their physical address, or even a first digital final sent via email that has yet to be copied or transferred (something that reduces the quality of digital art (jpgs, pngs, tiffs etc) each and every time it is copied or transferred to an object of canvas.

In any case the concept is not new, only repurposed to fit the online market we all float in now, and the current products for sale, probably won't tell you anything more than this article link I am about to share. 

It is true, that many products claim that you could go research the product contents yourself, but it would cost you time and endless research and that is why you should buy their product. Poppycock! Well I have said this before and I will say it again......

If Content is King... 
RESEARCH IS FROM THE GODS!   Why?

Because there is no better way to learn and retain anything, than by doing it yourself! DIY Baby!

In the business I came from (entertainment) there is no better training than what we called "Hands On'... this means if you are going to be a recording engineer, sit down at the console and don't just watch, start mixing for yourself, watch listen learn and then DO! 

The entertainment field is full of Mimics....
Want to play guitar.... pick one up and start "experimenting" want to be a vocalist.... start singing to your favorite records, and leave no vocal experiment un-turned.... 

Want to learn how to weave baskets.... yeah you guessed it,,,,, dive right in and do it..... no book, or course alone can take the place of Hands On Training!

Now I am not saying books or courses are worthless, heck No I am not saying that, what I am saying in a really long way round type of fashion, is before you go spending your hard earned cash on every darned thing that tells you how to do this or that, 

DO A SEARCH!!! More so do your RESEARCH!!! there is a reason why the word Search is contained within the word Research and the MOST IMPORTANT THING.... not only will you learn for yourself (for free) but you will most likely find a plethora of other information your "course" did not cover.... AND you WILL RETAIN MORE OF WHAT YOU FOUND AND LEARNED BY RESEARCHING DIY!

Idea

Today many of you may have gotten a promo for a product for just what I am talking about, I will not outright call out any names etc.... but let's take a quick look at some of what is inside straight from the page....

This is What You Will Discover Inside This Course:
What is printable wall art. Everyone should already know this!

Sizes and dimensions for excellent wall art. Easily found on any POD platform that serves this niche!

5 niches analyzed for you, with real posters created. REALLY! Do a search for "posters created with public domain art".... uh huh!!

Where to find the resources to create posters. DUH!!! I just told you!!!

How to sell them like a pro. You certainly don't need this particular product to tell you that, it is kind of a different subject altogether, no... Yes! applied to anything and everything you want to create and sell...

How to advertise your posters for free to increase sales.  Another done before subject, just look it up already!!! ok, lazy.... then, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, hey, you can sit right here on this forum and do that to over 50 social networks right now.... don't pay for this old info.....

How to run this business confidently. How to run ANY freakin business confidently.... the tips and articles on this subject have been free on the internet for ages.... again...

GO SEARCH!!!!

Anyhow....... you get the point.....

Read this informative article here, and READ BETWEEN THE LINES! USE YOUR IMAGINATION! and 
KEEP RESEARCHING... then share what you learned with the community Arrow :
Save yourself 17 dollars and...

READ THE ARTICLE!
Back to top Go down
http://dailylifeagenda.com https://colormyagenda.com
CMA Admin
Admin
Admin
CMA Admin

PostSubject: Re: Don't Hate Me Because I Tell The Truth!! Don't Hate Me Because I Tell The Truth!! Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2021, 2:32 pm

Well a few days ago I wrote this article by pure instinct, and experience, and today I tell you I received email from someone who said they bought this (Hint: it is the newest product from  Alessandro) and they were appalled by the fact that they promoted it BEFORE they read what was inside. Apparently the advice given through this "course" is like to telling people to steal images from anywhere on the net, including Creative Fabrica, and use, "as is" as your own.....

While this is perfectly acceptable practice with Public Domain images, while even then you are encouraged to modify in some way, even the slightest, it is a whole different story from buying images on Creative Fabrica, and not modifying at all, and selling, or using them in POD with no modifications at all.... Who the Fuck does that.... excuse my mouth!!

For me, it is good to know my instincts still work at all... in this case my Red Flag was the fact that I am usually irritated several times a week, by these rip off type courses that don't do much more than scrape the internet for you.... Do the hard work people, and the payoff will be much more rewarding.... plus you too can call yourself an "Expert" Wink Hey, if "they" can, why can't you Don't Hate Me Because I Tell The Truth!! 2049
Back to top Go down
http://dailylifeagenda.com https://colormyagenda.com
P3Penny
P3Penny

PostSubject: Re: Don't Hate Me Because I Tell The Truth!! Don't Hate Me Because I Tell The Truth!! Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2021, 4:02 pm

Oh WOW!
Is this the guy in Italy?

I agree with you about all these lame courses. Whatever happened to self taught lol!

CMA Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Hate Me Because I Tell The Truth!! Don't Hate Me Because I Tell The Truth!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Hate Me Because I Tell The Truth!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Color My Agenda :: The Writers Block :: The Internet Machine-
Jump to: