Color My Agenda
Hello there friend! Looks like you're new here. You will surely get a lot more value out of our forum if you join us, it's Free!
If you join, be sure to look for the verification mail that was sent to the email you sign up with. You will not be an active member until you click it and verify your email.
Color My Agenda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How-to's, Community Learning and DFY Content, Planners, Journals and PLR

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Useful ToolsUseful Tools  Domains/HostingDomains/Hosting  
WELCOME! PLEASE READ!!
IF YOU JUST JOINED BE SURE TO VALIDATE YOUR EMAIL THEN LOG IN AND MAKE ONE POST TO FULLY ACTIVATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP!
HATE PESKY ADS? CLICK HOW TO USE AN ADBLOCK
and they will Magically disappear!

"This website & posts may contain affiliate links. As an Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you,
if you make a purchase though a link!" RECOMMENDED RESOURCES !

How to become famous without ever trying! A joke!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CMA Admin
Admin
Admin
CMA Admin

How to become famous without ever trying! A joke!! Empty
PostSubject: How to become famous without ever trying! A joke!! How to become famous without ever trying! A joke!! Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2021, 6:34 pm

Hi My Lovelies!!

I’ve Become Famous YAY!!

In my past career as an entertainer, there is an old saying,

“Bad publicity is the same as good publicity, either way you’re in the limelight!”

LMAO!

A small issue of misunderstanding of their terms came up between Di from 
PLRPlanners, Sue from Createful Journals, and myself a couple days ago, and was quickly and fully resolved. I have followed these ladies a long time, and these are 2 educated, kind and understanding, Mature women, not to mention extremely helpful!. 
I love them both! They also have some of the best made products on the niche market.

A gaggle of geese who had absolutely nothing to do with this situation, and apparently had nothing better to do, happily began running the gossip mill. Shame on them! Is this high school? Some of them are in their60’s!

If you heard anything from the “mastermind” and gaggle, then they are wasting your time. Don’t fall prey, always get your facts from the source when you can, and realize, a grain of salt is so small it is meaningless!. 

We all make mistakes, or misunderstand things, including a seasoned player like me, and I always take responsibility for any mistakes I make..

Some folks just try to find the worst in everything, others just like to stick their noses where they don't need to be, while others still, will take a simple thing they have nothing to do with, and blow it up into a mass gossip explosion, again, shame on them! Folks like that make me embarrassed to be female.

One good thing that comes from their meddling, I have had a slew of new traffic to my websites, which has helped my ranking over the last few days, according to my google account, so sometimes you don't have to make the lemonade, it is simply just offered to you, silver lining and all!

In case you are wondering, I know who most of these folks are, as I have people out there watching my back too, and I am happy to say, my mailing list peeps are not among them, although some of you are or may be associated with said, you guys stand on your own and I love you for it. If any of you ever have an issue, you always know where to find me, and those of you who have had to converse with me for any issue at all, can testify I am easy to deal with and extremely co operative, unless of course you're a bully, or harass me in the first place. I do not cater to drama, but the aforementioned is Not advised lol.

With that said…….

Business as Usual and Carry On!

I know this was longer than I expected, so I will simply say, new products are coming up this week, another coloring book, and I finally got more of my software loaded into the new pc, so I can continue the work on my Tarot Card Deck. It had already taken longer than I wanted, but then the pc crash, and waiting, and then getting everything back up and running in this new one, has proven to be a chore.

Forum members, I will also be loading new content in the private areas for download, and I am going to behaving a discussion on PLR, what it no longer is (in this modern niche) what it has become.. More on that if you join the forum and put your 2 cents in, as it is a subject that definitely needs to be addressed!

I will update you all later on in the week, till then, seize the day!
Back to top Go down
http://dailylifeagenda.com https://colormyagenda.com
CMA Admin
Admin
Admin
CMA Admin

How to become famous without ever trying! A joke!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to become famous without ever trying! A joke!! How to become famous without ever trying! A joke!! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2021, 5:54 pm

THIS WAS MY RECENT RESPONSE TO SOMEONE WHO WROTE ME ABOUT THIS STUPIDITY... THIS CAME TO MY HOST MAIL, SO IT TOOK A WHILE TO SEE.

I wanted to address and clear up something you said here....

"I heard from others that you sold their templates instead of making a PDF. "

This is COMPLETELY untrue, and this is why folks should not listen to gaggles of geese lol.....

I never sold the source files at all, what happened was I marked some products as commercial use, 
which IS understandable based on the way some people have changed definitions. 

All that was wrong was the terms for "Commercial Use" on those products in question, and the gaggle of geese as I said, "who had absolutely nothing to do with this situation, and apparently had nothing better to do, happily began running the gossip mill!"

And just to clear up further, when I say I know who the mastermind is, I want to clarify, it is NOT Rayven, but someone in this niche I (and 2 others I have run into) have had countless problems with. I have banned her from my forum as she joined within hours of starting to run her mouth, and was obviously trying to discredit me as much as she could. She has been a bully and a conniver since I had to get a refund in June OF 2020, for a hundred and twenty dollars, for products that would not work, but worse, none of the files would even open. I tried to work with her, and tried to make those files open for THREE DAYS, and she said she would gladly refund me on the first day, but when I told her "I give up" after wasting 3 days, she suddenly did not know who I was anymore. I had to write and say Paypal or refund, and boom, I got the refund.... SHE ALSO STATED KEEP THE PRODUCTS AND IF I COULD FIND A WAY TO USE THEM, GOOD...

Then about 5 months later, i was invited to contribute to a giveaway by 2 of the hosts, which I gladly contributed to, but before the dang thing started, I was contacted my THIS ONE, and started giving me a slew of reasons why my gift could not be accepted, so while trying to accommodate any issues, she starts turning more ugly, and began accusing me of harrassing one of the other 2 hosts, (I did not know at first that said person had anything to do with this giveaway, or would have passed.) and then proceeded to call me names, insult me and my heritage, and a slew of awful things only a bully would do.

Mind you, I was patient and mature with her for almost a week, until her emails got way to MUCH TO TAKE. She was also trying to bring the other 2 into her sh^t, when I had not heard boo from either of them.... 
What it all boiled down to, is she was angry STILL about the refund, even accused me of "spreading lies" about her products, saying they were bad, (I would love to do that because it is true, but I am not like that, and she is lucky I am not. The most you will hear from me is a rant like this one, and I am usually careful to cover the names etc)... 

In any case, bla bla bla, and her ugly head rears up anytime she gets chance. 2 other ladies who also bought products that would not work, were so distraught by dealing with her unprofessionalism, one of them gave up  this niche, and is now trying to sell clothing.

I realized after using the term Mastermind, that this person is not the only one who used that term, as I after the fact realized Rayven also used the term... and so do some others..... and just to be clear, this "mastermind" is not any of those folks.... 

Anyway, I simply had to set the record straight after reading the email I got, 
and in case you did not notice, I have a new website (a second) called Green Content PLR, and I am making it quite clear what PLR AND MRR actually is, and everything there is curated and put together myself, and is STRICTLY OLD SCHOOL! 

I am not new to this arena, I came back to it after only being gone about less than a decade, and yes, bad me for just assuming people understood what PLR was, and is, and now that I have started to take closer looks at everyone, it is shocking how many people are misusing these terms, ALL of them.....

I will continue to sell commercial use products at Color My Agenda as I weed out, or place on "retiring" status, the personal use items. I came back to this arena to sell PLR, and I will be damned if I did not get sidetracked by all this DFY stuff... It is not what I intended, (selling personal use) and going over my books and purchases, I have spent an obtuse amount of money on products that don't allow PLR (real PLR) regardless of the use of the tag, and that really hurts! I will no longer do it.

And if you know who the person I hinted at is above, please keep it to yourself, and simply be cautious around geese!!

Peace....

Angela
Back to top Go down
http://dailylifeagenda.com https://colormyagenda.com

How to become famous without ever trying! A joke!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Color My Agenda :: General Discussions :: Accountability Support-
Jump to: