Color My Agenda
Hello there friend! Looks like you're new here. You will surely get a lot more value out of our forum if you join us, it's Free!
If you join, be sure to look for the verification mail that was sent to the email you sign up with. You will not be an active member until you click it and verify your email.
Color My Agenda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How-to's, Community Learning and DFY Content, Planners, Journals and PLR

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Useful ToolsUseful Tools  
WELCOME! PLEASE READ!!
IF YOU JUST JOINED BE SURE TO VALIDATE YOUR EMAIL THEN LOG IN AND MAKE ONE POST TO FULLY ACTIVATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP!
HATE PESKY ADS? CLICK HOW TO USE AN ADBLOCK
and they will Magically disappear!

"This website & posts may contain affiliate links. As an Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you,
if you make a purchase though a link!" RECOMMENDED RESOURCES !

PAYHIP - Rating 10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CMA Admin
Admin
Admin
CMA Admin

PAYHIP - Rating 10 Empty
PostSubject: PAYHIP - Rating 10 PAYHIP - Rating 10 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2022, 8:40 pm

One of the first platforms I want to introduce you to is PAYHIP. I have been using the service a very long time, I first used my website there, when I was selling clip art, posers, and graphic resources to the PSP and DAZ3D communities. I revived it again after I opened the Color My Agenda Website and Store, mostly because I needed an affiliate program, and after trying several plug-ins at my main store, I hated them all, and found them bulky, and kept reading about the loopholes and other dangers some of those plug-ins kept encountering, so I dumped them all. 

Some of you may remember, if you were with me the first year of the CMA site (it will actually be 3 years old next February/March) I did go through a series of try outs with several affiliate plugins, as well as forum plugins, hated all of them lol. None of them could beat the features of this forum platform we are on right now, and that is kind of how I feel about PayHip, a free platform, that does everything you need to start a thriving business. Let's put it all in a nutshell.

Payhip offers a platform for selling downloads, memberships, and has a built in affiliate program. They also have EU Vat calculation built-in. This is one of my top choices for starting a stand alone shop/store for free. They do have upgrades available, but I have been able to run my shop just fine on the free level. My only problem is of course, I spread myself too thin, therefore don't give this great platform the time I should, but I am working on that. 

With a built in affiliate program, (which you are totally in control of) it makes this platform one of the best, and well kept secrets in the ecommerce arena. It's an ecommerce platform that offers solutions for artists, bloggers, educators, side businesses and entrepreneurs alike. You can sell everything from courses, memberships, tangible and digital products, and there are many other ways you can use this great platform too. 
You can even connect your own domain to your Payhip store.

For one thing, if you already have a blog or a website, you can embed Payhip directly into your website, LIKE THIS, or you can build a stand alone store to sell your work hosted right on their platform. They handle everything for artists, designers, creatives, educators, and even podcasters. The customer service team is supportive and ready to help or answer your questions. 

Payhip is a great choice if you want a user friendly simple navigation interface. You don't have to know anything about building a store or website, or setting up carts or any of that, because Payhip is already configured for you and hosted on their server. All you have to do is load products, make pretty descriptions, and promote your store. The best part is, there is no marketplace on Payhip that will steal or redirect your incoming traffic. Your traffic is yours!

Let's break some of that down below.

Quote :
  • EU VAT is handled for you, so you don’t have to worry about figuring out the VAT for each customer.

• The website only takes a very small 5% transaction fee from each eBook sale, and there aren’t any monthly fees.

• You get useful insights into your sales strategies and generate better conversion rates as a result.

• You have the option to create various social discount codes and coupons.

• You can sign up, manage, and reward affiliates.

• You can embed buy now buttons into your blog or website.

• Payhip provides access to tools for setting up mailing lists, so customers can subscribe and stay up to date.

• Send instant download quick links to buyers

• Enable memberships for your products or courses

• Sell tangible or digital items as well as eBooks and software

Customers can securely make a purchase with a range of payment types, including Discover, PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and more and you will be paid directly into your Stripe or PayPal account.

You can sign up for free, and access all the features, unlimited products, and unlimited revenue opportunities. Unlike some platforms that limit the number of products you can sell on a free plan, Payhip gives you unlimited access to everything.

The only downside is that your transaction fee will be higher than usual, at around 5%, and you’ll also have the payment fees of your chosen processor too. Honestly tho, If you have been on a platform like Etsy, this is peanuts for what you are getting in return. 

As I mentioned, there are paid packages, but the truth is, you never need to do that. 
You can create and manage a beautiful stand alone store and never pay a dime in hosting, plugins, or otherwise. 5% seems like a real bargain.

One thing I should mention tho, they do not allow PLR, be careful about selling it in your shop. Commercial Use and CU4CU are allowed, you will find those in my shop. CU4CU means Commercial Use 4 Commercial Use in the graphics arena.

Take a look at the Color My Agenda Affiliate store for a peek of what your store could look like. If you would like to sign up for a store on the platform I would appreciate you using my affiliate link below. If you have questions, or need help understanding your new store, the comments are open below, I would be glad to help you out!

Please  SIGN UP here.

Last edited by CMA Admin on Sat 12 Nov 2022, 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dailylifeagenda.com https://colormyagenda.com
CMA Admin
Admin
Admin
CMA Admin

PAYHIP - Rating 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAYHIP - Rating 10 PAYHIP - Rating 10 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2022, 8:52 pm

Reserved
Back to top Go down
ktmoonblue
ktmoonblue

PAYHIP - Rating 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAYHIP - Rating 10 PAYHIP - Rating 10 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2022, 6:01 pm

I just started using Payhip two months ago because I can't do free products on my other store (Square).  I love that I can post products at regular price and then have them on sale for free.  It makes it easy to change the price to regular price after the free time is up (for blog train products).  The only thing I don't like about it so far (and I'm still experimenting, so maybe there's a way to get around this) is that my front page lists all my products instead of letting me choose what to feature.
Back to top Go down
https://payhip.com/TraceElementsArt
CMA Admin
Admin
Admin
CMA Admin

PAYHIP - Rating 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAYHIP - Rating 10 PAYHIP - Rating 10 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2022, 6:18 pm

There some work arounds, depending on the number of categories "collections" or products you have.

Did you look at my storefront, altho the products are still on the front page, the builder allows you to add new sections ( or delete depending) so you can feature the collections you want at the top, just be sure they all have a photo added for the collection placeholder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PAYHIP - Rating 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAYHIP - Rating 10 PAYHIP - Rating 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PAYHIP - Rating 10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Color My Agenda :: The Writers Block :: *Let's Talk Shops*-
Jump to: