Color My Agenda
Hello there friend! Looks like you're new here. You will surely get a lot more value out of our forum if you join us, it's Free!
If you join, be sure to look for the verification mail that was sent to the email you sign up with. You will not be an active member until you click it and verify your email.
Color My Agenda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How-to's, Community Learning and DFY Content, Planners, Journals and PLR

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Useful ToolsUseful Tools  
WELCOME! PLEASE READ!!
IF YOU JUST JOINED BE SURE TO VALIDATE YOUR EMAIL THEN LOG IN AND MAKE ONE POST TO FULLY ACTIVATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP!
HATE PESKY ADS? CLICK HOW TO USE AN ADBLOCK
and they will Magically disappear!

"This website & posts may contain affiliate links. As an Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you,
if you make a purchase though a link!" RECOMMENDED RESOURCES !

What should YOU be focusing on now for growth?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CMA Admin
Admin
Admin
CMA Admin

What should YOU be focusing on now for growth? Empty
PostSubject: What should YOU be focusing on now for growth? What should YOU be focusing on now for growth? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2022, 1:32 pm

We all know that times are challenging right now. They are for most of us.  It looks different for each of us, right?

And, we’re all at different stages of our business. For many of us, we at the beginning of our journey. And, we may not know which end is up or what to work on first.

For many of us, we have made good progress, but we may have a dip in our business (BTW…that is normal) or we just need to make up for some added expenses (like groceries or gas).

It’s an odd time now.  There’s a sense of opportunity now because there are a lot of things on sale (and a lot more coming too).  And, yet it may feel overwhelming.

No, you don’t need to buy everything.  But do know that this week and next week are the best deals of the year so your honey goes further.  (That’s a nice thought given everything going on in the world).

So here are a couple of thoughts to help you think through things.

1.  What should YOU be focusing on now/soon for growth? (Is it email? SEO? Digital products? Affiliate marketing? Social media?  What will make the biggest difference to you?  What can you work on in December and Q1?  What do you want to work on?

The message here is focus and prioritize. What is the 1 (or 2-3) most important things for you to do.  And, focus your spending and attention there.

I’d rather see you invest in a couple of very valuable resources rather than many small lukewarm ones.

2.  What can YOU do to raise the funds to get what you want (or need)?

Remember when we were kids and we had no honey?  Maybe we had a small allowance from out parents. But that was it. How the heck could you afford anything that you REALLY wanted?

You either needed to save those allowances for months or figure out another way to raise the capital. You could sell lemonade or pet sit or do chores…or do those fundraisers where you go door to door and sell girl scout cookies or wrapping paper for you school.  (OMG…I just realized this was a form of affiliate marketing. Too funny)

The message here is to raise your own funds by doing a Black Friday sale…or a flash sale next month or holiday sales (could be digital products or affiliate products).

Currently, I have my own version of a small seasonal item (just $3.99) selling on Etsy.  It's actually for Thanksgiving so the run will only go another 9 days.  Each cha-ching is motivating me.

Those are my thoughts for today as I sit here with breakfast in bed.  Food does the body good.  And, education is the fuel for our business.

Source: Debbie Gartner
Back to top Go down
http://dailylifeagenda.com https://colormyagenda.com

What should YOU be focusing on now for growth?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Color My Agenda :: The Writers Block :: The Internet Machine-
Jump to: