Color My Agenda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How-to's and DFY content, planners, journals and PLR

CMA StoreCMA Store  PortalPortal  HomeHome  EventsEvents  ArticlesArticles  FAQFAQ  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  CalendarCalendar  
WELCOME! THIS FORUM IS IN A STATE OF BUILD. ALTHO NOT OFFICIALLY OPEN, YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO JOIN & PARTICIPATE.
THIS FORUM WILL BE AN EXTENSION OF COURSES FROM THE WEBSITE, AS WELL AS A COMMUNITY FOR MEMBERS.

PLEASE USE AN AD BLOCKER TEMPORARILY. I RECOMMEND AD BLOCKER, I SEE NOTHING LOL!

MISSION STATEMENT

Latest topics
» Limitless Living Giveaway
Welcome - Please introduce yourself! Icon_minitime13.10.20 22:01 by CMA Admin

» Work From Home Success Giveaway
Welcome - Please introduce yourself! Icon_minitime13.10.20 21:00 by CMA Admin

» BlockBuster Gifts
Welcome - Please introduce yourself! Icon_minitime13.10.20 20:14 by CMA Admin

» Lifestyle Branding
Welcome - Please introduce yourself! Icon_minitime30.07.20 1:24 by CMA Admin

» What every home page needs
Welcome - Please introduce yourself! Icon_minitime30.07.20 0:02 by CMA Admin

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Like/Tweet/+1

Welcome - Please introduce yourself!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CMA Admin
Admin
Admin
CMA Admin

Welcome - Please introduce yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome - Please introduce yourself!   Welcome - Please introduce yourself! Icon_minitime26.07.20 16:00

Welcome to the forum.
My name is Angela, and I am your host.

I have spent a good many years wearing many different hats.

I am and always will be an artist first, having won a scholarship early in life for art, but choosing my love for music instead. I spent a couple decades in the music industry, performing, traveling, recording, and then fell into production and promotion, writing articles on the industry and eventually through my love of clothing and fashion (did I mention I am a Clotheshorse lol) owned and ran a Vintage and Designer Resale store in the heart of Hollywood! While claiming art as my first love, I am also a business woman, and have worked in management, publishling, film editing and professional staging, just to name a few of my skills.

In the time between 2000 and 2012, I made a good living in the publishing, and plr business. I sold hosting, built websites, wrote articles on the music industry, and basically became involved in the media profession.

BUT! Once and artist, always an artist. So somewhere around 2012, I found what they call the PSP crowd. All my drawings and paintings thus far had been on paper, so I found myself drwan (pun intended) to that world, only to find out fairly quickly, it was a world I did not like being in. The reasons are no matter, it simply was not for me.... so I turned away, and thought, how can i go back to "part" of my roots, without going all in, and still make a difference...... AH! creating planners, journals and art and graphics others can resell or use commercially, which finally morphed into CMA. So I set out to combine, my art, my business knowledge thus far, and the resale industry, and here we are....

I'm a misplaced Brit, living in the US. Other than that, just like everyone else, I strive to make a living, learn, and live my life as happily as possible, while attempting to help others do the same....

Are you in?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://colormyagenda.com

Welcome - Please introduce yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Color My Agenda :: General Discussions :: Introductions-
Jump to: